THE NAUTICAM NA-TG6 UNDERWATER HOUSING
Nauticam has supported the Olympus Tough series continuously since the TG-3.
Despite the camera being waterproof on its own, the addition of a machined aluminum Nauticam housing transitions the TG-6 into a true underwater image-making platform.
Access to essential controls is not only translated into the housing but improved with large well-placed and clearly labeled buttons and dials.
The NA-TG6 is compatible with both the TG-5 and TG-6 camera models.
INTEGRATED BAYONET MOUNT
The NA-TG6 comes with an integrated Bayonet Mount which will work with all previous Bayonet Mount accessories as well as the new WWL-C Wet Wide Lens for compact camera systems.
The WWL-C is designed to bring true underwater-specific ultra-wide angle performance to 24mm equivalent lenses such as that found on the TG-5 and TG-6 cameras.
The WWL-C in a low-profile wet-mate corrective optic that delivers 130º field-of-view with full zoom-through capability.
The lens can easily be removed underwater when macro situations arise and securely stored with one of the Nauticam Bayonet Mount storage solutions.
ACCESSORY MOUNTING OPTIONS
With the Nauticam NA-TG6 there are both a cold-shoe and M10 threaded mounting point on the housing.
These can be outfitted to support a variety of lighting accessories.
If even more flexibility is needed, the housing ships with a set of stainless steel stiffening brackets and a shutter release extension for use with the Nauticam Flexitray II system.
NOTE: When using with 71207 Flexitray II, the baseplate must be rotated 180º and the handles adjusted accordingly.
The NA-TG6 is able to transmit the camera's internal flash to supported external strobes via Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cables which plug directly into the Sea&Sea style bulkheads on the front of the housing.
The included diffuser can also be attached to use the internal flash as the primary light source.
The NA-TG6 can be outfitted with Rails (25123) above and below the rear LCD display window that can accommodate the LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment (25106).
The magnifier not only functions as a shade to assist in bright shooting conditions it can magnify the screen to help judge critical focus.
The magnifier features a dioptric adjustment to set the focus for your vision, even when using a prescription mask.
Download the PDF Manual for the NA-TG6 (COMING SOON)
What's In The Box
- NA-TG6 Housing with Bayonet Mount
- 2x Optical Bulkhead Plugs (Pre-Mounted)
- Spare O-ring 90126, O-ring removal tool and lubricant
- Allen Key Set
- Set of handle brackets and shutter release extension
- 25123 LCD Magnifier attachment rails for NA-G7X/G7XII/TG5/G7XIII/TG6
- 25106 LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- 36316 Hand strap for Mirrorless IL camera & compact camera housing (Standard)
- 25221 M10 strobe mounting ball for housing
Compatible Tray System
- 71207 Flexitray II with left handle (with 2pcs 1/4'' screws)
- 71208 Adjustable right handle II (for Easitray II &Flexitray II)
Wet Lens Compatibility
- 83203 Wet Wide Lens Compact (WWL-C) 130 Deg. FOV with Compatible 24mm Lenses (incl. float collar)
- 81301 Compact Macro Convertor 1 (CMC-1, 4.5x Magnification)
- 81302 Compact Macro Convertor 2 (CMC-2, 2.8x Magnification)
- CMC-1 and CMC-2 require the use of 83214 Bayonet Mount Adapter for SMC/CMC
ROTARY LOCKING LATCH
An oversized rotary latch seals the housing, and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
Our Mission Control design philosophy places all the essential controls right where you need them to be with intuitive, clearly labeled button and dial placement.
The NA-TG6 ships with stainless steel stiffening brackets and a shutter release extension that can be used with the optional Flexitray II or Easitray II to further increase stability and accessory mounting.
INTEGRATED BAYONET MOUNT
The NA-TG6 ships with an integrated Bayonet Mount to accommodate optional Premium Professional Optics such as the WWL-C which provides 130º ultra-wide angle close-focus performance.